This is not an officially licensed product. The item is sewn, printed, and assembled by our team in the Philippines. It can be viewed only like FAN ART; Fan Art is protected under Fair Use.
Original character and all rights for this character belong to their owners.
If you have any concerns, please contact me before placing any reports.
The designs we offer are designed by us personally and are based on current fandoms. Our jackets, hoodies, and shirts are handmade in the Philippines. Some products will be shipped here in pieces while our team in the US assembles them. We do have a local shop located in the Philippines and prices there will be shown based on the local market in PH Pesos. Prices posted here for US and Worldwide shipping will vary depending on vendor/supplier custom fees, shipping, and other costs for us in the US to put together the product for you.
Read instructions on this page on how to care for the jackets, FAQs provided on this page. We do our best to make sure that you have all the information you need in order to determine your size and care for them. Our sizes may be different as they are based on Asian sizes, please read the photos and make sure your sizes are appropriate when buying.
- Order Processing vs Shipping
- We process our orders a maximum of 7 days starting on the day it was purchased. Shopify only lets us choose to process an order 2 days before shipment. It does not give us options to increase the number of days to process the product, unfortunately.
- Do you do returns or exchanges?
- No, but if you have concerns about your product, please contact us through the Contact form.
Shipping, Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs or shipping in general.
- I'll gladly accept cancellations
- Request a cancellation within 1 hour of purchase
- Any orders beyond 1 hour will be marked for processing and cannot be cancelled.
- If you need immediate help, send us a message immediately.
- Care instructions
- Always wash inside out. Wash through the machine using cold water and in gentle cycle. Never soak in any form of detergent. Do not wring. Do not dry in high heat using the machine. Dry cleaning not recommended. Wash separately from other clothes.
- No Custom designs as of yet.
- We do not do any requests or custom designs. We are only able to make our handmade clothing based on our personal designs.
- Sizing details
- Our listings have sizing photos. 2XL sizes are one inches more than the XL size.
- ALWAYS refer to our size charts. WE CANNOT recommend sizes for you as people's bodies are different form one another. Keep in mind as well that this is a customized jacket so it's very different from the standard sizes you purchase from retail stores. Again, we do not do any returns or exchanges.
- Gift wrapping and packaging
- We currently do not offer gift wrapping and special packaging.
- Who designs and makes our products?
- I design it myself along with some of our team members. Our team members (local seamstresses) make them by hand in the Philippines.
- Do we ship to other countries?
- We guarantee shipping to US and Canada, but we offer other international shipping as well. We do not ship to Germany due to its extensive customs regulations (packages have been lost due to it).
- What you should do if there are concerns with the product you received.
- Contact us immediately. We do not offer exchanges except for special circumstances, but we will do our best to make things right for you.
- Customs and Import Taxes Explanation
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply after the shipment has been processed. I'm not responsible for fees or delays due to customs. These fees are not applied upon purchase through Etsy. We do not have information on how much will be paid for customs, taxes, or duties.
- Why does my jacket look a bit different than the one in the photo?
- We do not do custom sizes or custom jackets. These items are not mass produced, so the jackets could have some small mistakes or imperfections. SOMETIMES, we substitute cloths and some parts of the jacket, but we make them as close as possible to the original design.